Isofol is now recruiting this new position as Accountant. You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, which included managing accounts payable, current accounts, and travel- invoices. You will also be supporting the Finance manager with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be part of an exciting growth journey. Growing in your career and also with the company. A journey of which you want to be part of.
The position is located in central Gothenburg and reports directly to the Finance Manager.
● Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and accounts payable
● Support the Finance Manager in the work with monthly-, quarterly- and annual accounts along with financial statements and reports
● Continuously assist the Finance Manager in developing and streamlining operative processes and flows of data in the finance function
● To follow the company’s policies, guidelines, checklists and routine descriptions according to the operational system
● Responsible for bookkeeping travel invoices and employee expenses
● Prepare bank payments
● Support the Finance Manager with preparing salaries
● Act as the system owner of the ERP-system (Enterprise Resource Planning system) Fortnox
Qualifications and experience
● Academic background within finance and/or accounting
● 2 years preferably from auditing or an operational role with practical experience
● Very good knowledge of the Office package (especially Excel)
● Very good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing is a requirement
● An advantage if you have worked with clinical studies
● Analytical mindset
● Have the capacity to work independently and take responsibility for your own work
● Ambitious and not afraid to take your own initiative
● Cooperative and flexible
In this recruitment process Isofol partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal +46 (0)701 66 08 63. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Consider this before you submit your application
● Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation.
● Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
● It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
● Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!