Isofol Medical AB (publ) publishes interim report, January–September 2023
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, November 10, 2023 – Isofol Medical AB (publ), (Nasdaq Stockholm: ISOFOL), announced today that the company’s interim report for January–September 2023 is now available, in Swedish, on the company’s website, www.isofolmedical.com.
The information in the press release is intended for investors.
Third quarter, July – September 2023
- Net revenue amounted to TSEK 0 (2,907) and other revenue to TSEK 0 (0)
- The result for the period amounted to TSEK -6,260 (-32,513)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.04 (-0.20)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of September 30 amounted to TSEK 144,226 (234,983)
January – September 2023
- Net revenue amounted to TSEK 721 (10,940) and other revenue to TSEK 23 (1)
- The result for the period amounted to TSEK -28,162 (-134,420)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.17 (-0.38)
Significant events during the third quarter 2023
- On July 4, presented the conclusions from the in-depth analysis of data from the Phase III study AGENT. The results from the analysis support the hypothesis that a different dose and administration regimen has the potential to improve the efficacy of the company’s drug candidate arfolitixorin.
Significant events after the event of the period
- On October 5, the company announced that the company has taken notice of the results from the investigator-initiated study Modelle 001. Isofol will quality review the material when a study report is available.
- On November 9, the company obtained a request to call an extraordinary general meeting from shareholders representing a minority of at least 10 percent in order to take a decision on the election of additional board members. The notice to the extraordinary general meeting will be announced as soon as is practically possible.
”In addition to our ongoing collaboration with a Norwegian laboratory, we recently engaged a US-based company in order to generate more data to gain a strong basis for decisions on a potential minor clinical study in a time-efficient way. During the fourth quarter, we have planned a first meeting with the Swedish Medical Products Agency to discuss the conditions for such a clinical study. At the same time, I would like to emphasize that no decision on continued clinical development of arfolitixorin has yet been made”, says acting CEO Roger Tell.
For more information, please contact
Isofol Medical AB (publ)
Roger Tell, Acting Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +46 (0) 760 29 39 11
Roy Jonebrant, Acting Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +46 (0) 708 48 12 36
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET, on November 10, 2023.
About Isofol Medical AB (publ)
Isofol Medical AB (publ) is developing the drug candidate arfolitixorin with the aim of increasing the efficacy of current standard treatments for colorectal cancer and certain other tumor diseases. A Phase III study of arfolitixorin has been completed and the company is now evaluating opportunities to advance the drug candidate toward a marketing authorization application by conducting additional studies and entering potential partnerships. Isofol Medical AB (publ) is traded on Nasdaq Stockholm.